Terms & Conditions
1. General Definitions
- General Terms and Conditions is a regulating contract between Account Holder ( You ) and the company Skyinfotech NV under the brand Sky247. All account holders registered on www.sky247.com regulated their relationship with the company per these Terms & Conditions.
- In order to become an account holder, you should first register on www.sky247.com
- A “Sky247 Account” is an account held by an Account holder, with a strict aim to establish a normal commercial relationship with Sky247 with the purpose of conducting sportsbetting and other gaming and gambling transactions including but not limited to Casino, Live Casino, Bingo, etc.
- The “Website” is the internet gateway accessible through the internet url : www.sky247.com where is present all current relevant information about the services that Sky247 provides.
- Rules for Bonus or Promotions are described in the Sky247 website and there you can see the detailed conditions for each bonus or promotion.
- All the provided services should be wagered in accordance with the rules and the set limits.
- Sky247 reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time and all Account Holders will be notified of the changes to be accepted. In case of objection of acceptance it results in a termination of the use of the Sky247 services.
2. Opening Your account
- In order to start using the Sky247 services, you will need to open an account on Sky247 web address : www.sky247.com
- When opening the account you will be asked to provide us with accurate personal information including but not limited to name, birth date, contact details, telephone, email.
- When opening an account with Sky247 you warrant that you are over 18 years of age and / or above the age at which gambling or gaming activities are legal under the law jurisdiction that applies to you. Sky247 is very strict with avoiding underage activity, you can read more about Underage policy on the link : https://www.sky247.com/page/player/terms/underagePolicy.jsp
- When opening an account with Sky247 you warrant that Gambling is not illegal in the territory you reside.
- The account holder can at anytime Self Exclude and or establish limits on Deposits and Gaming activity by sending an email to ( [email protected] )
3. Account Holder Obligations
- You are acting solely on your own behalf as a private individual, in a personal capacity and not on behalf of another party or any commercial purposes.
- You will not place any bets where you could have a potential conflict of interest in any manner.
- You must use the service for legitimate betting purposes only and must not attempt to manipulate any market.
- By placing bets you may win and lose money. You are fully responsible for any losses.
- You shall be the authorised person to use any of the payment methods available on Sky247 website.
- You must provide all needed documents for the KYC (Account verification ) process in order for your account to be verified. Those documents include but not limited to : Copy of passport, drivers licence, national ID card, PAN card, etc
- If you lose access to your account and/or the registered email and you believe the access can be discovered by a third party, you must contact immediately [email protected] for us to take the needed actions. ( Sky247 is not responsible for that loss of access and you are always fully responsible for the activity on your account )
4. Management of the Sky247 account
- Sky247 reserves the right as its own discretion and always, to :
- Decline to open a Sky247 account and/or close an existing account without any explanation whatsoever;
- Decline to accept deposits without any explanation or whatsoever;
- Request documents at anytime to verify : Identity of the Account Holder ; the Account Holder authorization to use a specific card or payment method;
- Forfeit and/or confiscate funds available on Sky247 account in the event that directly or indirectly the Sky247 rules have been violated
- Suspend and/or cancel the participation of the Account Holder in the promotional activities, competitions, or other service, whenever Sky247 believes there are legitimate concerns that a Sky247 account is, has been, or may be used for illegal, fraudulent or dishonest practices;
- To Adjust any balance that has been wrongly credited in your account
- When closing or suspending an account that is not complying with these terms, Sky247 will Cancel and or Void any bets open at the time.
- Sky247 warrants to :
- Manage funds belonging to Account Holders in a secure and appropriate manner;
- Manage data regarding account Holder in accordance with applicable laws, data protection acts and /or similar;
- Sky247 account does not accrue interest. The Account Holder shall not treat Sky247 as a financial institution;
- Sky247 funds can not be transferred between accounts;
- After registration, your information will be stored on Sky247 database. This means that your personal information may be transferred outside the EEA to jurisdictions that may not provide the same level of protection and security as applied within the EU or EEA.
- User is fully responsible to verify SKY247 active accounts before making a deposit transfer. We are not liable for funds transferred for accounts that are not active or do not belong to Sky247.
- Account holders may deposit with any of the methods available on Sky247 website.
- All deposits should be made in the currency used at Sky247 or they will be converted into it using the daily exchange rate or at account holder banks rate of exchange.
- Fees and charges may apply to customers deposits and withdrawals and that information will be presented to the customer on Deposits or Withdrawal page.
- All Deposited amounts must be wagered (turned over) at least once before system allows the withdrawal.
- Account holders may withdraw any or all of the account funds according to the limits of the payment method chosen.
- All withdrawals must be made to the original payment method or by bank transfer to an account on the account holder name.
- In case you wish to withdraw funds but your account is either inaccessible, dormant, locked or closed, please contact our Customer Service department on the email address : [email protected]
- Before withdrawal the player must have completed the KYC.
- Only one withdrawal is allowed at a time.
- Withdrawals are only possible when the deposited amounts were wagered at least once, or when the wagering requirements tied up with the deposits are met.
- As a company policy the withdrawals will generally take up to 24h to be processed.
However it is possible to get your withdrawals faster through the payment of a fixed fee:
Fast - For a fee of 0.5% of the total withdrawal amount, the transaction will be processed in under 6h.
Very Fast - For a fee of 1.0% of the total withdrawal amount, the transaction will be processed in under 3h.
Express - For a fee of 2.0% of the total withdrawal amount, the transaction will be processed in under 1h
Each account is entitled to one free Fast and one free Very Fast Withdrawals per week. The Fast and Very Fast withdrawals can be requested everyday from 7am IST to 22pm IST
8. Obvious Errors and Aborted Games
- In the event of an error or malfunction of our system or processes, all bets are rendered void.
- In the event of a Casino system malfunction, or disconnect issues, all bets are rendered void.
- Sky247 makes a big effort to ensure that we do not make errors on odds posted, however, if as a result of human error or system problem a bet is accepted at an odd that is materially different from those available in the general market at the time the bet was made; or clearly incorrect , Sky247 deserved the right to void that wager and refund customer with the stake placed.
- Sky247 deserves the right to recover from a human or system error and recover from the User account any amount overpaid and adjust it accordingly.
9. General Rules
- Sky247 reserves the right to remove events, markets and any other products from the website
- Sky247 reserves the right to restrict the Casino access to any player without prior notice.
- If a sport-specific rule contradicts a general rule, then the general rule will not apply.
- The winner of an event will be determined on the date of the event’s settlement; Sky247 does not recognize protested or overturned decisions for wagering purposes.
- If an event is not played on the same date as announced by the governing body, then all wagers on the event have no action. If an event is posted by us, with an incorrect date, all wagers have actions based on the date announced by the governing body.
- Account Holders are solely responsible for their own account transactions. Once a transaction is complete, it can not be changed. Sky247 does not take responsibility for missing or duplicate wagers made by the account holder.
- In all futures wagering (for example, total season wins, Competition winner, etc.), the winner determined by the Governing Body will also be declared the winner for betting purposes except when the minimum number of games required for the future to have “action” has not been completed.
- All specific Betting rules can be found on the Sports Betting Rules per sport on the link : https://www.sky247.com/page/guest/terms/rule.jsp
- 2% commission fee is applied on winnings on Exchange Match Odds on Cricket, Soccer, Tennis, including Exchange Soccer Over/Under and Extra Time in Exchange section.
10. Anti Money Laundering Policy and Terrorism Financing
- Sky247 has several internal periodically procedures ( risk reports, KYC, Source of Wealth requests, etc ) and continue accounts check to assess the risks related to Money Laundering
- In order to perform any transaction Sky247 may undertake any such verification checks as may be required by the Company or by third parties (including, but not limited to, regulatory bodies) to confirm the legal ownership and the origin of the money implicated, the identity of the applicant and to comply with the existing Anti Money Laundering Provisions.
- Sky247 will report any suspicious transaction to the relevant competent authorities.
- Sky247 reserves the right to block, close or suspend a User Account and withhold funds if requested to do so in accordance with the Prevention of Money Laundering Act.
11. Self Exclusion and Closure Account
- Sky247 provides the option for self exclusion to all customers and any account holder can do it by sending an email to [email protected]
13. Bonus Policy
- By accepting these terms and conditions the player is also accepting and acknowledging that any of Sky247 promotions have their specific terms and conditions and the players are liable for its acceptance.
14. Responsible Gambling Policy
- Sky247 is committed to endorsing responsible gaming among their customers as well as promoting the awareness of gambling problems and improving prevention, intervention and treatment. You can find more about the Responsible Gaming Policy of Sky247 on the link : https://www.sky247.com/page/guest/terms/duty.jsp
15. Complaints and final considerations
- Account holders can proceed and initiate a complaint by our email [email protected] with all the data and relevant information in order to be fully evaluated by Sky247.
- Sky247 shall evaluate the Account holder complaint in a maximum of 15days to provide an answer with a final decision or asking additional information to the Account holder email.
- The Account holder can follow the stage of the complaint process by request on Sky247 live chat or asking an update by email.
- Sky247 cannot be held liable for any failure or delay in providing the service due to an event of Force Majeure which could reasonably be considered to be outside of our control despite our execution of reasonable preventative measures such as: an act of God; trade or labour dispute; power cut; act, failure or omission of any government or authority; obstruction or failure of telecommunication services; or any other delay or failure caused by a third party, and we will not be liable for any resulting loss or damage that you may suffer. In such an event, we reserve the right to cancel or suspend the Service without incurring any liability.
- Any Customer of the Sky247 services who has any concerns or questions regarding these Terms should contact our Customer Service Department at [email protected] using their Registered Email Address.
- Sky247 is licensed and regulated by the Curacao authority as the regulatory body responsible holding a (Sub-license with License number 365/JAZ Sub-License GLH- OCCHKTW0707072017 granted on 6.07.2019) and this Agreement shall in all respects be governed, interpreted by, and construed in exclusive accordance with the laws of Curacao. All disputes, differences, complaints etc., shall be subject to Arbitration under the Curacao Law. The arbitrator will be appointed by the company after due consent from the company and the customer. The place of arbitration shall be Curacao.
You hereby accept the fact that you have read, understood and are willing to abide by the above Terms and Conditions.